Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Been busy!


As you all know, we held Sabine's 7th birthday party last Sunday. It was a huge success, despite the very small window I had to prepare for it. I have so much to be thankful for! I promised to do supplier reviews here and I still will. I just want to wait for the official pictures to come in so I can use them for the entries. But just to give you all a tiny peek, here are a few that the photographer shared to me yesterday, to get me excited : 







I really have tons to write about! I was praying that nothing would go wrong with any of the suppliers so that I wouldn't have to be painfully honest and my prayers were heard. We were happy with everyone! 

The party keeps playing in my mind like a movie and I have a hangover to this day. Our guests told me they had so much fun. Not bad for something that was put together in more or less 2 months! But the most important thing? The celebrant couldn't stop talking about how much she enjoyed. 

That was all I needed to hear! 

Watch out for the reviews soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment